I began work at 9am and worked, with short meal breaks and asssembly, until 6:15. WOohoo. I am almost done with my mural, which is not saying much because I thought I would do THREE, but I think I can finish this one early tomorrow to begin my second one. My productivity will definitely have to continue the way it was today in order to finish.
I have been kept very busy with these and the last week of the play, but I'm enjoying it. The mural is still really fun to paint, and the farther I get the more fun it is. I'm getting to do more new little things now that I'm done with my big animals and doing the background.
Now I'm looking for plants nearby to paint in the mural, I never knew how many different plants and flowers there are around here until I started looking closeler! It's great becoming a better observer of everything around me.
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment