I woke up early and painted for about five hours today and created a raccoon, the beginning of a moose and finished the fox. Layer upon layer thank god for acrylics because I make so many mistakes.
I worked for far too long on the hind legs of the fox, it sounds simple but I just couldn't figure out what a fox with it's paws rested upwards would look like, and its not something I can google image search.
I am also struggling with how much detail to include and how to create detail with the paint.
I wish I had more time to perfect everything but I have to keep going.
Proportions are off but it works I think, some animals are just meant to be larger in an imaginary world, and considering I am creating fairy doors and hopefully gnomes, I think I have some leeway on reality.
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment