Today I had my AP English Test, and night play practice, so my progress was slow and tired. But I made insects and tried to make plans for purchasing my boards.I painted dragonflies, ladybugs, caterpillars, and butterflies. I feel like I have the technique of many of the animals so tomorrow I want to start sketching the whole mural. Everyday I get new ideas for little things and fun new animals so I want to get a basic idea of the scenes that I can fill in.
I also realized I want to do mainly local animals, because it will be easier for the children to connect to and see, additionally there is enough local wildlife to keep me entertained.
A difficulty I came across today is that it is a waste of time to paint while I am exhausted, it doesn't help me at all because the material I create is dreadful and I cannot improve my technique or creativity when I'm too tired, thank you AP English!
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment